Clan recruting, Is there anyone there who wants me :)?

« Older   Newer »
KingWarman88
view post Posted on 11/3/2015, 04:21     +1   -1

Dear friends,

I am KingWarman88. I am a 11 year veteran of the Total War series on Mutliplayer (2004-2015). I have won 3 Clan War Belts, one of them the Italian War Belt with VICTRIX. I am a 13x Hall of Famer with my most recent being the 2013 Hall of Fame award at Total War Center (TWC) for Most Friendliest member. This is a record for all MP players as far as I know both on TWC and MP in general.

I like to retire in the next year or so but I hear Italian CWB is going on (my first CWB win was a Italian CWB :D !!) and Total War: ATILLA is out!! I do not want to retire unknown and I want to retire on top! I like for a Italian clan that is doing tournaments especially the Italian CWB tournament to pick me up for a few months and help me retire on top of the game. You'll have my eternal loyalty and respect.

Is there any clan here that would make me a member or a honorary member? :rolleyes:

Glory and Honor
KingWarman88

-Jacopo-
view post Posted on 11/3/2015, 17:23     +1   -1

Hi king, sorry but at the moment we are not joining any tournament since most of us do not own TW Attila, moreover, we do not allow people who can't speak italian in our clans, actually!
Best wishes for your career ending!

1 replies since 11/3/2015, 04:21   45 views